1. Have Mercy! Let’s just go ahead and talk about the most exciting news to hit TV lovers since…well, ever (in my humble opinion). Full House is coming back, y’all! As a child of the 90s, Full House was my fave and John Stamos spilled the official beans on Jimmy Kimmel Monday that Netflix will be hosting the sequel to the sitcom, called Fuller House! It airs next year and I kind of want to host a premiere-watching get-together, complete with popcorn, crimped side ponytails, and a as many pillow-people as I can find on ebay…
2. CDP News. Summer is just around the corner and my calendar is filling right up, so as always, holler if you need to book a session — especially newborn sessions — as I only accept a few each month and would love to shoot for you! In other news, I am thinking of doing a little set of beach minis…any interest?? If so, post a comment below or send me a message. I’m thinking early June ;) And last, workshops. I have been tweaking the content of my usual workshop and hoping to offer something a little different for the next one. I will post the scoop as soon as details are set, so stay tuned to the blog for the latest (and if you want insider info, be sure to get on the email list)!
3. GIVEAWAY TIME! I will be hosting a very special giveaway next week over on Instagram (@chelseadavisphotography) and am so excited to share it with you. It’s something I’ve wanted to do for a while now (thanks, procrastination) and I am ready to make it happen! If you aren’t already, follow along with me on Instagram and keep your eyes peeled for all the sweet details and how to enter :)
4. Thread Tune. Troy sent me the happy news that Alabama Shakes is coming out with a new record and released its first single, Don’t Wanna Fight. I had to share it with you because it’s gooooood, y’all. I am getting excited about getting my hands on the record and until then, I’ll be tapping my foot to this tune, waiting for a peek at the others.
5. Sneak Peek. I finally finished up our HLSR photos and will share them here tomorrow. Here is a peek at my favorite favorite :)